Some Notes from Chile
I wasn’t in Chile for too long, but here were a few notes from places I went.
- Went to Santiago, Chile
- Walked around some of the historic central area, got a bit of a mini-tour from someone who lived there.
- Went to Domino for lunch — seems it was a classic old-time Chile hot dog place. I did not realize hot dogs were so common in Chile. There were a few areas I walked through with many casual hot dog places one right after the other.
- Mercado Central and stop by Emporio Zunino for empanadas
- San Crisotobal Hill, a nice view of the city
- Up the funicular to San Cristobal Hill, then continue to the gondola
- Go up the tall Costanera Tower for high up city views
- A few neighborhoods: was in Bella Vista, with lots of restaurants and bars
- Also walked around a number of others, including Lastarria