What is the blog?
We have a blog at codinginthewild.com which shares the amazing applications of coding and computer science across industries. The goal of the blog is to create a great resource for students and teachers in middle school and high school to understand how the skills they are learning can be applied in the real world. These posts may be used also throughout various courses as supplemental resources.
We want you (yes YOU!) to help contribute to the blog. If you use coding in any way, professionally or for a side project, and use it in a different industry, you can write a 15 minute post to contribute to the blog. We want to feature people from a wide range of industries and backgrounds who use coding in all sorts of ways.
You can find sample posts at codinginthewild.com to get a sense of what people write. Here are the questions to answer in your post:
- Who are you? What is your background?
- What you work on? What is your industry?
- How do you use coding in your industry/project?
- Any other fun insights or tips related to the application of computer science in your area
- One sentence bio
- List of tools and programming languages you use
- (Optional) A fun photo!
For any questions or to submit your post please email email@example.com